12.02.2008

Kiwi eats these foods!!


McDonald's. 
In New Zealand, there is McDonald's too. They sell Kiwi Burger. The burger is likes Teriyaki burger in Japan. But Kiwi fruits are not putted in the burger. The Burger’s contents are Main land, Farmer Brown, Beet root. These are made in New Zealand. There are some different burgers. For example, in New Zealand McDonald's sells bagels as break fast. But main menu is same in Japan.

★ 
Ice cream
Kiwi eats many deal of ice cream. In New Zealand , there are many kind of ice cream . Especially,
Neapolitan and Hokey Pokey are rare for Japanese. Do you know Neapolitan?? It's means mixed some flavors. The traditional Neapolitan is chocolate, vanilla and strawberry flavored. Hokey Pokey is crunchy creamy. But we can cook Hokey Pokey in Japan. This is the
recipe. If you cook Hokey Pokey,
please give me it!!

7 件のコメント:

DUI さんのコメント...

Last month, I eat bagels humbergur! so tasty!
Let's go having together some day!

sei さんのコメント...

Bagel burger is looks delicious!!
I want to eat it.

RIRA さんのコメント...

It's colorful ice cream!! I want to try them(^ω^)

bisco さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
bisco さんのコメント...

>DUI
Where did you eat those?? I want to eat!! If you have any recommend, please teach me!! And Let's do there.!!

>sei
Is it in Japan?? I want to eat bagle burger too. Let's try to cook it!!

>RIRA
I heard that Kiwi(people in Nea Zealand) eats ice cream every day. If you went to there, you could eat them every day!!!

miyoshi さんのコメント...

I want to eat Kiwi Burger and ice cream. Recently did you eat ice cream??(・▽・)

Lemon Tea さんのコメント...

Hello! I'm third grade in NUFS, and I have taken Simon's zemi. I jumped from Simon's blog.
I also like to eat ice cream, so I want to work at the shop of ice cream. If I worked at that shop, I would eat ice cream for free!