1.13.2009

Best Blogers in NUFS★


I looked all blogs in simon' classes. All blogs are execellent and I think I should make good blog.
If you wanna jamp there blog's page please click number!!

NO.1
I think this blog is the best. I think this blog's design is good. I think this blog's thema colar is blue. And I feel like winter when I watch this blog. This blog has many links. This blog's articles are easy to read and simple. I wanna meet this bloger!!


NO.2
This bloger's name is pinkpanther, and this blog's design is pink. That is match.And I think specially this blog's move's article is easy to understand . SHIORI in my class makes cute pink blog, so I think their's hobby match each other.

NO.3
This blog's design is simple. But not unsatisfied. I think his is like an English news paper or magazine. This blogs information is many and I am interested in this blog's articles.

3 件のコメント:

ayaka さんのコメント...

Your blog is easy to read and has many colors, so I can enjoy reading your blog.

ちょーみん。 さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
ちょーみん。 さんのコメント...

This blog has a lot of information so we can understand easily(^^)