1.20.2009

Q and A

If you have time, please answer each questions and write your answes in my comment box(^ω^)

Q1:Do you have another blog?
A
: Yes・・・

 :No・・・

Q2:Why or why not?
A
:Hers friend invited her.・・・

 :It is troublesome.・・・
 :Get tired. ・・・

Q3:How often do you check your blog?
A
:some time ・・・

 :once a week ・・・

Q4:What is the most difficult thing for you when making a blog?
A
:searching ・・・
 :writing・・・★    

Q5:How many commends do you usually leave on your friends blog each week?
A:
None ・・・

 : 1-2 ・・・
 : 3-4・・・
 : 5-6 and more・・・

Q6:Do you check other people's blog?
A
:Yes・・・

 :No

Q7:What is the Good point on the blog?
A
:make memories ・・・
  :make friends・・・
 :explain with good pictures・・・

Q8:What is the bad point on the blog?
A:
not privacy ・・・

 :trouble some ・・・

Q9:How long does it take you to make blog?
A: 30 minutes・・・

 : 60-90minutes・・・
 : 90-120minutes ・・・
 : more

Q10:What do you want to write next?
A
:Love・・・

 :Music・・・
 :Favorite actor・・・
 : Diary・・・


Feed Back

I asked this questions to 5 classmates. Theirs blogs are fashionable, long articles, many links... I think they tried to make good blog. So they spend long time and many efforts. At first, when I knew that I have to write blog in English, I was not feel good. But now, I like writing blog. Because I challenge to write English in this blog. And I could get many information. Next semester, I wanna write my diary!!

0 件のコメント: